Monday, May 31, 2010

Breads Breads Breads

It has been an exciting few weeks, it has been full of bread. This was one unit I was unsure of I have never made bread before and wasn't sure if I was going to like it. Being in the bread industry is a pretty rough thing to do, it is really early mornings and just crazy hours and shifts. But I think it is something I may tryout in the near future, who knows...I don't know but I may give it a chance.





That is just some of the bread we made, that is not even including breakfast pastries. We made so many things and took so much home, my freezer was packed, and it is still packed with so much. My brother and dad did not eat as much as I thought they would, but they will be taking a lot of stuff home with them...well they better.

Sorry Im not too exciting but Ive been pretty busy and tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment