Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Long Weeks.

So here is a quick post, its been pretty crazy and I haven't had much time to write on here.
But I just got done with two weeks of chocolate candy making, it was awesome!! I am pretty sure that this is what I want to do, I am so sure that I am taking a trip to New York City to check out Chocolate places and learn more about the business!! I know way exciting, my life is an adventure right now, and I am just going to take it all in.



Chocolate candy making is so much fun, well at least to me it is. Im not sure why this excites me so much but it does, probably because it is what I started out with. If it wasn't for seeing a show that Jacque Torres had who knows if I would of ever gotten into it as much! But who knows life takes you to crazy places, and I am letting it take me anywhere.

It was so awesome we learned how to use an enrobing machine, most people thought it was boring, which yes if that is your job everyday, 9 hours a day I bet it gets boring. But I thought it was very fascinating.


What is really awesome though is we starting making Chocolate Scultpture, I know crazy right?!?! I made a chocolate rose in class, I never thought I would be able to make something like that. But hey I did, and I think it turned out awesome!!

All I have to say is I am living the life, I love everyday and can't believe everything I am learning. When I get some more time I will write more and post more pics up. Get to assemble our daisy tomorrow!! I am so excited!!

I start trying to write more short blogs so I can write more!! Have so much more to tell everyone, but I will for sure get it all out there soon!! Check out my facebook for more pics!!

1 comment:

  1. I am very proud of you Ashley and I am so happy that you have found something that you love so much! Your Chocolate Rose came out beautifully! You have a natural talent for the art of Chocolate and I think what you are doing here is Chicago is truly an amazing thing! I am very happy for you my dear friend! Thank you for sharing all of your experiences with all of us.

    ReplyDelete