Saturday, November 13, 2010

Long Road

It has been a long road I have been on, and I can't even say its over.
It gets to a point where you have to decide what you want to do next, its like many other jobs you go through, you try to figure out your specialty. Now you don't have to figure out exactly one thing you want to do, but it is good to narrow down your options.
So once you really figure out what you really want to do, and narrow down your options well then you have to find a job...so thats the time now. Finding a job that will matter to me, make me happy, and make me realize that I did pick what I love to do.
We all pick our future plans but it takes awhile to really get where you want to be, but we have to try and try. So maybe my first picks aren't what I get, I am ready for anything, and I will do anything to get where I want.
I thinks somtimes we forget that the road to where we want to be takes awhile, and it can have some bumps and crossroads, but you have to have the patience so succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment