Sunday, February 20, 2011

True Life: I moved to New York, Oh and got a JOB

Start Spreading the News
I am leaving today
I want to be apart of it
New York, New York

Yes I did, I moved to New York, which many people thought I was crazy for this but I did it. I picked up my life, again, and just went for it.

Bought my one-way ticket, with no sure idea of what could happen.

I want a pastry job, so why not go to the best place there is.
And now Im here, and its been a little rough, but I think I may have finally found what I wanted.

This is for sure not the easiest thing I have done, its one of the hardest, but being in NY I have what I wanted.

I always thought I hated restaurants, I never wanted to work at one, but now guess what?? I am going to!! Its crazy, I mean I think this was my biggest fear, I was so against restaurants, but now its what I want to do!!

Ill be working at a restaurant in NYC, this is crazy, I mean everything I looked at they wanted people with all this NYC experience and guess what I have none, and my only pastry backgroud in School and guess what I did it!

I didn't think I ready for NY but I think now I am, and Im excited, I am worried and nervous at the same time, but I have always been ready for any challenge, so bring it on!!

If I can make it here.
I can make it anywhere!!!

1 comment: