Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Restaurant

Being in an actually kitchen, can sometimes be the best and worst feeling in the world. That moment you walk into the kitchen you feel like your at home, this is the place you are meant to be in. At the same time you walk in and it can be an overwhelming feeling, especially when its a restaurant kitchen. Its not just a kitchen making pretty pastry's its a kitchen making everything, and it can get hectic, lets just say its always hectic.

I never wanted to work in a kitchen, I don't think I ever had a real reason, I think I just knew it would be crazy and did not want to be in the middle of it. But the reason I like it is because its busy, and fast pace. Dinner service is always busy, once dinner service starts it can be non stop until the restaurant closes.

Its that atmosphere around you that makes you wanting more, makes you excited for service.

No comments:

Post a Comment