Friday, August 12, 2011

Visit at the Restaurant

So I got home from work early today and had sometime, and thought I would finally post.
The other week my Aunt, Uncle, and Cousin surprised me at the restaurant to eat.
It was so great to see them, and for them to come and support me at my job. I don't think you really understand what I'm doing until you come and eat at the restaurant.

So they came by, and I went out to say hi to them...

Everyone at the restaurant took such good care of them, my Chef even told me to send out every dessert to them...this is what the table looked like...



They didn't know I was bringing everything out, so when all the runners starting bringing it all out, they were surprised. I stood and looked out the window to see their reaction, my Aunt was just so happy...


Torta...
Cannoli...
Rhubarb...
Bomboloni...
Sorbet, and Gelati...

Went out after they got everything to see how everything was, they were just so thankful!

Them stopping by to eat really made my day, I was just so happy to see them, and I was just really happy they enjoyed their time there.

No comments:

Post a Comment