Sunday, August 19, 2012

Let's get back on track...

So I can not believe it has been a year since my last post. Well let's just say it has been a crazy year, but I'm ready to get Back on here and start blogging again. The last everyone knew I was living in New York and working as a pastry cook at a restaurant. Well my time spent their was great! I met many amazing people and learned lots, but it came time to go to the next thing.

So I deciede to put down my whisk, and go back to what I know and love...Bar-B-Que.

I moved to South Dakota to be with my family and to run the business with my dad. I thought it would of been a nice getaway from the city, and for sure it was time to getaway. I also wanted to work on the business more and get even more ready for the rally. I knew it was going to be a big summer for us, and many more to come.

It has been a good summer, we have been open at the Throttle for a couple of months now and while we have had that open we have been in Greeley at the Stampede which was a success. And now we have just finished up at the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, which was a blast as always.  We are now set up at the Centrals States Fair in Rapid City, and then we will be at the Mustang Rally.

I am still working on my goal of doing something amazing with pastries one day, I just took a step back for a little to do something I knew I wanted to get back to. And while in this whole journey of my life Ive been going back and forth.

I love Pastries, and I know I love baking.

But as time goes on Im falling for Savory

I think I am going to work on pastries skills for a little while still, but at the same time Im going to look more and more into moving over to Savory. I think it could be a good thing for me.

While I am still in South Dakota working on the business, It is getting to that point in time I need to figure out what to do next.

So...thats where I am at.

What shall I do next in my life??
Where should I go?
What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment