Saturday, August 25, 2012

Countdown...

I feel like i have a countdown going on.  And this countdown really is no fun, because its about finding a job. The thing is, its not just about finding a job its about figuring out my life..

What do I do next?

I went to Pastry School in Chicago, then moved to New York and worked in a Restaurant. So now it is about figuring out what to do next. I could move back to NY but I am not sure if that is what I want. Do I want to move back to NY?

Or is it time to find a new place?

Is it time for a change in my surrounding, for a change in what is around.  I think it might be, but now it is about finding that next place. But getting up and just moving to place that I don't know is always scary.

Answers...

Too much of a countdown for me...But I feel like time is running out and I need to figure out something.





No comments:

Post a Comment