Thursday, November 8, 2012

Ready for that Leap

You need to realize what is really for you, what means something to you.

I always knew what I wanted to do, what I was good at so I went for it. I had a little of an hesitation but then I went for.

Everything you do, is another step to a journey you are taking.

And I know that sometimes things happen for a reason, opportunities are brought to you that you can not pass up. So you take those opportunities, even if you might be really scared of it all. But sometimes you have to take that risk, you have to take a jump for it. Or maybe for me a leap for it.

But I guess you really don't know until you try.

I am nervous for what is to come next, its a big step, it is something I was never ready for. I guess I just never thought would happen. But something has come up, and opportunity and you have to go for it.

So lets take that leap.

No comments:

Post a Comment