Saturday, November 24, 2012

Nerves

Is it okay to be nervous?

Everything is happening so fast, which I believe is why I am so nervous.
What if things do not go right? 
What if everything goes wrong?
What if people don't like what you are doing?
So many "what ifs"

You have to let the nerves calm down.

But it is so hard because there are so many list to make, so many items to cross of those list. So many little things to do think about, and so many big things to thing about.
Do you have sugar for the coffee?
Do you have horseradish for the prime rib?

I want things to go well, but so nervous that nothing will go well.

As much as you want to stay positive it is hard to. It is hard to not think everything will go wrong. But the worse possible outcome always comes to your mind first.

I had this fear. It is really I have this fear.

What if (yes I said it) but really "what if" you open the doors and no one show ups. Maybe no one wants to give us a chance. But this is my fear because not everything always works out. And this is a very big step, and it not working out is a big deal

So many "what ifs" but you have to stay on a positive note. 


No comments:

Post a Comment