Friday, January 1, 2010

2010...What do you got on me?!?!?

It is 2010 and what does that mean…it means this will be the best year for me! I can’t believe this is actually happening, in a few hours I leave to go to Chicago with my Best Friend Annie. I am starting an adventure of a lifetime and I am so excited but so nervous inside. This past day was so emotional for me, it’s just hard to know I’m leaving and know I’ll probably not come back. I guess it is hard leaving your family but I know at some point I do need to do my own thing. But I have some of the greatest friends who support me so much, and the best family in the world.

In 2010 I have been told…

Happy New Year its going to rock for you at Chef School.
Happy New Years to you…May you find all the happiness in Chicago you ever wanted!
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too! And I know this will be your best year  or at least the most exciting and most adventurous 

I am so excited for this new adventure but scared to death at the same time. But I know this will be the best thing in the world. I am going to become a PASTRY CHEF!! WHAT DO YOU GOT ON MY NOW?!?!?! THAT IS WHAT I THOUGHT!

2010 is going to be one of the best years ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment