Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sanitation

Man oh Man taking Sanitation class is so much fun....like I don't want to kill myself at all. But I guess the back of the class has been having fun, it’s just a group of us girls in Stream 4 and we are having a blast. We just know how to make things fun. Who knows maybe I will bust out Party in the U.S.A for them tomorrow, but I guess I have enough videos of me doing it I could just show them haha.

So I think for the most part I did well on the test, there were a few tricky questions but hopefully I got it all. This week has been slow but it’s nice to get to know everyone, and have some time to just sit back. I’m not sure what the next two days have in store for us but I’m excited.

Well sorry this one is short…we are having some problems with the internet but everything will be fixed this weekend. I’ll be posting again this weekend and will get some pics up of my new digs and my awesome uniform I got!! Oh and I think I get my tool kit on Friday!! I am way excited…I wonder how long it will take me before I cut myself, who knows I better bring some band aids.

Well that is all for now the city is waiting for me so hopefully this weekend I will get to explore and also need to find a job I have a few leads just need to get some applications in.

Hope everyone is doing well! Keep you all updated!

2 comments:

  1. S-thURRR .. i must say your profile pic is riduclous, .. i mean it, it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you would bust on party in the usa during sanitation classes! always keeping it classy ash! love it! have fun! explore the city! find a job and a new boy! mmmm mmm good!

    <3 ya

    ReplyDelete