Sunday, April 25, 2010

Anthony Bourdain


So my amazing parents got me a ticket to go see Anthony Bourdain. Now I was confused at first because I was like I know what the does...so what am I going to do for like two hours sitting there. But I was like hey...I wouldn't be doing anything anyways so lets give it a shot.

I had an amazing seat...right in the center no one to sit in front of me and tons of leg room. It was a nice box seat. I loved it.

The minute he came on stage it was a hoot and a hollar. He came out with a beer in his hand and put it on the podium, that was his beer stand.

He was just too funny, the bashing of people and there shows and the food network. It was priceless.

And he had some good tips, Like I want to travel so much and that is what he is all about. You have to take all those experiences.

I don't think I could ever try and the stuff he does, but I think I could give some stuff a shot. But somtimes you just got to go for it, you only have one time to live it out.

This was one of the last things he said before he started taking questions from the audience, it reminded me of my family and how we would go to all these different places to eat and many times they were little shacks somewhere. But you know you have to give it all a try.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment