Saturday, April 24, 2010

Gum Paste Flowers

Oh what a joy...actually I am not really sure. I liked making them but I didn't if that makes any sense.
Its a lot of work for something so small and that is just going to sit there. Don't get me wrong they can turn out so gorgeous I don't know if I could sit there for hours on end making them. I did like dusting them though...coloring them all up. My blossoms came out awesome...I wish it showed better in the pics.

Most of these flowers are going on top of a fondant cake we are making...so yes I did go with Pink!! Who would of guessed...but I am going with Pink and Orange for my cake...which maybe someday in the very far future will be my wedding colors...haha.






Yes I did make all those flowers!! I know pretty impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment