Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter Weekend

So last weekend I went to Ohio, you want to know why??

Well Micah just turned 3 and I had to be there for his party!! Also it was Easter and it was time to see my Benjamin again and my amazing family I have!!

So my great idea was I would leave friday morning, which meant at midnight and start driving to Ohio. Around 5am I had been up for 24hrs and it was sinking it so I pulled over at a gas station and took a nap, then woke up and did the rest of my drive. Oh and this whole time I hadn't told anyone I left yet because I wanted to surprise them all!! And that is exactly what I did!! It was a early drive but totally worth it because I got to spend a few more hours with my great nephews!! Right when I got there we left for the zoo, which was packed!! The weather was so nice!!


It was a great time getting to hang around with everyone.

But we did get to celebrate Micah's 3rd birthday!! I made him a cake!! 3 Down, many more to go!
And there was coloring of the eggs! Eveything is always fun with you have a little kid around.


Well that was my weekend, it still involved baking, but wasn't in my life anymore?? That is a good question. Ill be posting more about this week!! In cake class now!! Trying to get excited about it all, but in the middle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment