Monday, April 19, 2010

Whats been happening?

Well what has been happening in my life??
The usual, I go to pastry school and make amazing creations everyday!

I just had two weeks of making these incredible cakes that you would only imagine getting in the store. My favorite was this raspberry silk cake....it was so delicious.


When you add the right flavors and textures it makes the perfect cake. I am not kidding these cakes aren't those store bought cakes that are vanilla cake with vanilla frosting. These are so much more than that.

We learned how to glaze cakes which was a really cool technique to learn.

Simple things you never really think about or think man that is something I want to learn...you learn and everything changes.

I am so blessed everyday for what I get to do.
Lucky Me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment