Sunday, April 4, 2010

Tarts

Here is a quick update because I am so behind!!
But two weeks ago we made Tarts!! A whole week of Tarts!! It was amazing, it was my first time making them and lets just say I am in love <3. I think it is something I may want to go into...well at least work in a restaurant making them for a couple years.

Fruit Tart


Lemon Cream Tart


Lemon Curd Tart


Mini Lemon Curd Tart


Chocolate Tart


Cream Puff


Something Really Yummy


Awesome Tart Shell


Sometimes the simplest things can make you so happy.

Such a joy in life!

In the end I have nothing to complain about just so much to be happy about. I went into school thinking I would find a couple things I really like to do and just go for those. But now i have realized I love everything about school, and I love everything I can do.

Just had exam week and I think it went awesome!!

Now starting cakes!! Lets see how this goes.

Put more up during the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment